- Any queries/concerns related to deliveries should be addressed to the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hrs. of the Service received by the customer.
- Services can Only Be Exchanged from the date of Payment in case of wrong Service Selected.
- Prepaid orders are not eligible for refunds (as We Sell Digital Services Once Delivered Can’t Be Returned), they will only be Exchanged after sending a query on email@example.com.
- Payment refunds will be applicable only on prepaid orders in case incorrect Services are delivered.
- Adsfreelancer will not charge for replacements if wrong Services are received by the customer.
- It is mandatory to send the Screenshot of invoice & Service to further the process.
Only service exchanges are allowed. Services can be exchanged for a similar Prize.
You can Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 Hours from Time Of Purchase. The details of the Exchange (Order number, Email, phone and Reason for Exchange) should be shared with the Customer Support by email.
An easy cancellation process is available for all our esteemed customers. You can cancel your Service before the Service has been Provided. Your entire order amount will be refunded in case of Online Payment.
You can cancel a Service By Sending Email To the following Email: email@example.com
Cancellation charges Rs.100 will be charged after the order is cancelled.
- Refund is provided for PREPAID orders only.
- Your refund will be initiated within 3 working days of receiving the refund request and authorization of the refund.
- Your refund is estimated to be credited in the account, used for order payment, between 4-8 days after initiating the refund. Please note that the timing of the actual account credit depends on multiple external agencies such as banks, payment gateways and external couriers (for cheques).
MODE OF REFUND
For both cancelled orders & returned products (due to incomplete sets, incorrect style, wrong sizes, or defective products delivered), the refund amount will be credited back into the same account (online banking, credit card, debit card) that was used to make the purchase.